The 19th Annual Dancing for Diabetes show will take place on Saturday, November 9th at the Bob Carr Theater in Orlando, Florida.
- Virtual auditions are open to groups of at least 5 dancers.
- A maximum of 5 routines may be submitted per group and each will be judged individually.
- Routines should be no longer than 4 minutes in total length and should feature high levels of precision, creativity, style, technique, musicality and showmanship.
- Routines must be family friendly appropriate in terms of choreography, music and attire.
- The exact choreography, music and attire intended to be performed in the show must be through the virtual audition (video link).
- Dress rehearsal is mandatory for all dancers; additional details to follow for those selected.
- Selected groups will be notified around October 1st and are expected to promote the show to their networks on social media and other avenues to contribute toward the show’s mission of spreading awareness and raising funds toward a cure for Type 1 diabetes.
To submit your virtual audition, complete the registration form (below). Don’t forget to copy/paste a video link (YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) of each routine into the online registration form. All groups must register and virtually audition by September 27th.