The mission of Dancing for Diabetes is to spread awareness through the art of dance to better educate the community, raise funds to find a cure, and inspire those with diabetes to live healthy and active lives.
Due to the generous and loyal support of the community and those directly involved, Dancing for Diabetes continues to grow and fulfill its mission.
Together we fight against diabetes through fundraising and awareness.
it only takes one
Our Founder: Elizabeth Forrest
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Board of Directors
- Christen Andreoni – Palm Beach County Film & Television Commission
- David Katz – Katz & Phillips PA
- Elizabeth Forrest – Law Offices of Dan Newlin & Partners
- Ellen Devine
- Holley Ricker – Seminole County Public Schools
- James Phillips – Katz & Phillips PA
- Jennifer Stein – Habitat for Humanity of Greater Orlando
- Jonathan Snyder – Snyder’s Landscapes
- Kelly Simbolick – Dancing for Diabetes
- Maria Marthe – Maria D. Marthe, CPA
- Michael Garlich – Garlich Consulting
- Michelle Shah
- Nelson Marthe, Jr. – Protochips
- Risa Katz
- Shana Windish – Metrostudy
- Walt Griffin – Seminole County Public Schools
If you are interested in joining one of the committees, please sign up for more information.